RE: Can NTFS junctions be listed?

It appears that junctions from sysinternals.com gets an invalid instruction when run my Athlon XP machine.

This turns out to be incorrect. The junction program with the invalid instruction was a different program of the same name from the tools of the windows resource kits, which was first in my path.

It would still be nice if cygwin "find" supported junctions.

Thanks.