Help with ITP (package maintenance)

Hi,

I would like to be maintainer of a program called 'rlwrap'. It's a great tool to be used with Windows command line programs and cygwin, since it allows any program to be used with GNU readline input (I use it with 'ghci', the Haskell interpreter, and others).
However, I don't have a FTP server where I can put my packages so they can be evaluated by current maintainers. Can someone provide me a place to put those files? They sum 180KB. That would be only for a few days until cygwin maintainers can check the quality of my package and vote its inclusion in official cygwin, and then those files can be removed.

  Thanks for your help,
  Maurício