Re: Rsync over ssh (pulling from Cygwin to Linux) stalls..

On Aug 14 13:23, Darryl Miles wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>I do have questions, they may seem daft, but this issue is legal thing
> >>so the finer points are important:
> >>[...]

The copyright assignment is as it is.  Either you can live with the
assignment or you can't.  I signed the same copyright assignment long
before I worked for Red Hat and several other people did so, too, so
apparently I and other people can live with the copyright assignment.
If you don't trust it, then, well, don't sign.  If you actually need
legal advice for this, then don't ask me(*), ask a lawyer specialized
in copyright law.

Corinna

(*) As mentioned, IANAL.  I can't give you any qualified advice concerning
    your problems.

Red Hat