Re: copying and pasting in the terminal window?

Marko Bozikovic wrote:
John Salerno wrote:
Hi everyone. I just installed cygwin on WinXP and I'm wondering if there
is a way to copy and paste in the command prompt, like in Linux? I
figured the cygwin terminal would look and act more like the bash shell,
but so far it doesn't for me. Does this mean I'm still using a DOS
prompt? (Despite the $ prompt instead of C:\)?

Thanks guys! I can now highlight and use CTRL+C, but right-clicking doesn't work. But that's ok. Pasting, however, doesn't allow CTRL+V, but simply right-clicking will paste! Strange behavior! :)