Re: chmod, chown doesn't work with 1.5.21-1 (FAQ alert)

On 8/24/06, Igor Peshansky wrote:
FWIW, I was going to suggest that you look at the relevant FAQ entry
(<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.using.html#faq.using.chmod>), but then I
realized that the entry is horribly out of date, and doesn't mention
filesystem types at all (the only place they are mentioned is the
description of the "ntea" setting in the CYGWIN environment variable:
<http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using-cygwinenv.html>).  I don't have the
time to create the proper FAQ patch, but Joshua, if you are reading this,
please take note.

Duly noted, I'll write a patch at some point soon.