Re: OpenSSH startup issues - software related possibly?

I'm sorry for the repeated postings. I truly meant no
harm.

I ran rebaseall as prescribed within the README file.
I did the following:

Start->Run->D:\cygbin\usr\bin\ash.exe

Within the window I ran /bin/rebaseall.

After running it I relogged back into the Cygwin
window and restarted SSHD. I still have the same
problem.

$ ssh -v -v awwjr@localhost
OpenSSH_4.3p2, OpenSSL 0.9.8b 04 May 2006
debug1: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh_config
debug2: ssh_connect: needpriv 0
debug1: Connecting to localhost [127.0.0.1] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /home/awwjr/.ssh/identity type
-1
debug1: identity file /home/awwjr/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /home/awwjr/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: Remote protocol version 1.99, remote software
version OpenSSH_4.3
debug1: match: OpenSSH_4.3 pat OpenSSH*
debug1: Local version string SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_4.3
debug2: fd 3 setting O_NONBLOCK
debug1: SSH2_MSG_KEXINIT sent

That's where it stops. I have to Ctrl-C to get back to
the shell prompt.

Thanks.

Auteria

--- "Larry Hall (Cygwin)"