Re: Install hangs

I recently experienced a similar scenario, posted a general description
of the user experience (with some questions) in an attempt to elicit
general comments. I rcv'd the same response as those before me... as is
evidenced in the archives. That is, no response. I suppose the
philosophy is: if there is no response then no problem exists. ;-)