Re: Cernlib for cygwin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Angelo Graziosi" <Angelo.Graziosi@roma1.infn.it>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: Cernlib for cygwin

João Esteves wrote:

>Hello:
>Does anyone knows of a cernlib package for cygwin?

It would be very nice to have Cernlib in the Cygwin distribution (like lapack and fftw) as in Linux-Debian, Ubuntu-Kubuntu...

In any case, for the moment:

Have you looked at http://zyao.home.cern.ch/zyao/cernlib.html ?

Yes but I'm getting an error on compiling lapack. Since I'm not a software guru and I lack the time to look for the bug, I think I will stay with Fedora 5, wich has a rpm for cernlib.

The packages can be found at http://cernlib.web.cern.ch/cernlib/temps/cygwin_gcc33/

Are these binaries ready to use?

Thanks and Greetings. Joao