Re: Is there a way to install old version cygwin?

Eric Blake wrote:
For example, it may just be a matter of figuring out which scripts have DOS line endings but reside on binary mounts.
---
   Having this issue surprise me, recently, on an upgrade of
Bash, I wasn't sure why it had worked before and was not working
now.

   I've never used text mounts that I know of -- always binary,
so I was surprised at seeing some change in behavior in this area.

   What was changed recently?  Was it that the old, line-read
functions quietly removed CR's so bash (et al.) wouldn't see
them even on "binary" mounts?

   Seemed to be an increase in compatibility, so it seems like
it was a "Good Thing"(tm), but I just was surprised at it jumping
out so recently.

Beneficent TYIF (BTYIF?),
-l