Re: cygwin 1.5.21-2: ssh-add unable to connect to ssh-agent with McAfee installed

mwoehlke wrote:
Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
mwoehlke wrote:
Tim Beuman wrote:
Hi Jason,
The "Ridiculous amount of stuff" was sent out as atachments but I guess somehow it ended up inline. Sorry for that.

Um... Huh. Thunderbird shows it as attachment. The web archive does not. Anyone that knows the mailer software have a guess what went wrong?

Look at the raw message:

<http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/get-raw-msg?listname=cygwin&date=2006-10&msgid=452C15C2.4060800%40cdvinc.com>

Not that I'm especially familiar with what I'm looking at, but that looked OK to me. Do *you* know who's dropping the ball here? Is Tim's mailer doing something funny or is the archiver not processing the message correctly? (I'm asking because either one should probably be looked into, although given that Thunderbird had no problems and the raw message looks OK to my eyeballs, it seems like the archiver ought to be handling this better than it obviously is.)

(Since this is rather OT, is there a better place to discuss possible shortcomings of the mail archiver?)

I don't see a problem with the original message sent or the one received (here - I see the same as what was sent - also using TB). As to how it's displayed in the archives, you can take that up with the overlords at sourceware.

Holliston, MA 01746