RE: cron 3.0.1-19 will not run shell scripts

The Cygwin distribution of 'cron' includes a shell script
named 'cron_diagnose.sh' that you might find useful in
locating the source of your problem.  Run the following
commands at your shell prompt:

  $ cygcheck -c cron

  $ cygcheck -l cron

The first command will verify that your 'cron' installation
is valid, or not.  The second command will list the files included
in the 'cron' distribution.  You can use this list to locate
'cron_diagnose.sh' in your environment.

---