Re: Cygintl-3.dll was not found

Christopher Faylor-2 wrote:

> My second paragraph was stating that I didn't understand how you could
> come to the conclusion that only schools are keeping cygwin alive since
> there are clearly many messages from companies on this mailing list.
> This does not in any way attack your character or appeal to special
> interests.  It is a simple statement of fact.

You forget that the users use what tools they have, but if something better
comes along, they replace them. You've been given good advice here by
multiple users, and reasons why, and you've responded to it with
pathological argumentation. I don't know if I can help you, but if you're
willing to set up a debate with a mediator, I'll demonstrate logic to you.

The world doesn't care about your drama. It cares about tools. I know many
people in the Open Source movement, like many in closed source development,
care about providing quality tools to their users (and many closed sourcers
give 'em away free, like EditPadLite and PuTTy). I don't know why you're
fighting the messenger instead of paying attention to the message, and I can
only assume the "the problem is between the screen and the chair."

I am a professional, and a logician, and if I seem terse, it's that I don't
take kindly to having my time wasted by people who do not understand logical
argument and are not emotionally stable enough to accept logic.

Best,