Midnight Commander problem

Hello,

Thank all you Cygwin contributors for MC under Win32, at last I can use the same rules in both Windows and Linux. There's a little problem with running programs from CD:

If I'm right MC uses /tmp directory for small sh scripts doing run job, but when you change to /cygdrive/d or whatever other than C:, you can't run any .exe program placed there (bash tells there's no '/tmp' directory).

The only way to run a program from CD under MC is to change back to /cygdirve/c and run the necessary program with full path, e.g. '/cygdrive/d/setup.exe'. I've tried to change system MC_TMPDIR and TMPDIR variables, but nothing happened, MC_TMPDIR still points to /tmp under MC.

I guess Cygwin's MC should use /cygdrive/c/tmp or $TMP/$TEMP instead of /tmp for running programs. Please correct it. I'd appreciate also mouse support in MC someday :). But probably it's ncurses maintainers matter.

I also propose to use 'Open=/cygdrive/c/windows/system32/cmd.exe /c %f'
in the last 'default/*' section of extension bindings, otherwise one can't run '.msi' and other unknown files from MC.

Ruslan Fedyarov