Re: start graphical program from ssh-shell

On Nov  7 18:32, Pavel Ivanoff wrote:
> As I can understand if sshd runs as SYSTEM (regardless with or without
> "Interact with desktop") any user logged in via ssh cannot interact with
> network. Am I right?

No.  You can connect to network shares when giving username and password
on the `net use' line explicitely, including the domain name, resp. the
machine name, like this:

sh$ net use \\\\server\\share /user:MYMACHINE\\myusername mypassword

This is usually only necessary for the first call to `net use'.
Subsequent calls still know the logon credentials.

Corinna

Red Hat