Re: Very sorry, but...

The cygwin AT cygwin DOT com mailing list is not a developer's list, but
a user's list.  Either way, we're not keen to have advertisements on any
Cygwin list.

I'm happy that I've succeeded in clarifying things (also because I'm not so fluent in English, and it happens to me to reuse phrases and wording read in marketing drones' publications).

I would have reacted the same to someone using my GPL software in a
non compliant way.

I just want to add, but probably is not so important, that this was
not advertisement but an announce of a (free) software release, at
least in my intention.

I'll put the link to setup.exe in the next bugfix release of the
LiveCD so I don't have to track the future releases of setup.exe.

Ciao for now, and thanks you for your kindness,

Giovanni