Re: Help running bash scripts

Thierry wrote:
I have installed cygwin on Windows XP along with the bash shell options but I'mhaving a problem running a simple sh script(test.sh):

#!/bin/sh

# test

If I run the above script under cygwin, I get the following error message:

$ ./test.sh
: command not found

Can anyone help me on that and tell what I'm missing from the cygwin installation?

If that's what you think, read the FAQs on how to present evidence. But first, did you put \r characters in your test.sh file?