Re: Binaries Don't Execute SOLVED (sort of)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Blake" <ebb9@byu.net>
To: <cygwin@cygwin.com>; <tbrowder@cox.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 12:53 AM
Subject: Re: Binaries Don't Execute SOLVED (sort of)

Hi,

After removing & re-installing Cygwin on 11th December 2006, and then installing 05th December snapshots, I get the same
that is no output from execution.

Cygwin command line
$ make
g++ -Wall -O3 -c main.cc
g++ -Wall -O3 -c sensor.cc
g++ -Wall -O3 -c topology.cc
g++ -Wall -O3 -c service.cc
g++ -Wall -O3 -c simulation.cc
g++ -Wall -O3 -c queue.cc
g++ -Wall -O3 -o sensor main.o sensor.o topology.o service.o simulation.o queue.
o -lgslcblas -lgsl -lm
Info: resolving _gsl_rng_mt19937 by linking to __imp__gsl_rng_mt19937 (auto-impo
rt)

cmendis@Ranmen_Dell ~/simsens-5.0
$ ./sensor

cmendis@Ranmen_Dell ~/simsens-5.0