Re: emacs trouble

Lorenzo,
 I had the problem as well, but it was long ago.  The problem has to
do with the terminal emulator, as I recall.  I switched from using the
default windows prompt terminal to Putty and I think that solved the
problem.  Also putty has nice features should as allowing cut and
paste.  Read more about it at: