[patch] cygport-0.2.7 support for relocatable packages

...patch withdrawn. It's the least *generally* useful, and most invasive, of all of my patches, and at present applies to only two packages in the cygwin universe, both of which I maintain -- and it only applies when those packages are compiled in a non-standard way.

I'll update the patch the next time I need to build libiconv/gettext, or after I add relocatability to some other packages, whichever comes first, and I'll resubmit then. All of the more generally applicable portions from this original patch have been refactored into separate patches, already posted this evening.

--
Chuck