Re: Two short scripts for Cygwin-Windows interoperation

On Jan  7 21:21, Christian Franke wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC
> >http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI
> >
> >Come on, what did you expect? ;)
>
> Hmm...at least some info whether such a patch would be accepted.
> (I don't want to do patches which need many iterations or end up in
> /dev/null ;-)

Christian, you have a Cygwin assignment in place, you have contributed
two patches to Cygwin already.  Why would you think I wouldn't take this
patch if it gets offered and looks ok?  Looks good, btw.

However, this is a real patch and as such belongs on the cygwin-patches
mailing list.  Can you please resend it there?

Corinna

Red Hat