Re: cygwin support for shared objects (modules)

I wrote in the InspIRCd forum asking if Windows is still happening with the new versions of InspIRCd and they said back with cygwin does not support shared objects (modules) which is all they said was that which I wrote back to them saying that it has support - will be getting a reply back from them soon

this is the link to the forum http://www.inspircd.org/forum/index.php/topic,257.0.html

the modules in InspIRCd are done as <module name="m_name.so"> and the modules are built into the code which you just need to add their name into the inspircd.conf file

sorry for not saying first - didn't really know first off

- Casey