Re: Error "getpeername: Operation not permitted"...

Hi,

unfortunetely no personal firewall is running and I also tried it with a
stopped virus scanner!

It should also not to be "funky privilege separation issue" as I noticed
in my last email.

Does really anybody of you run OpenSSH v.4.5p1 under Windows Server 2003
SP1 and(!) with key authentication???

    Cygwin DLL version info:
        DLL version: 1.5.23
        DLL epoch: 19
        DLL bad signal mask: 19005
        DLL old termios: 5
        DLL malloc env: 28
        API major: 0
        API minor: 156
        Shared data: 4
        DLL identifier: cygwin1
        Mount registry: 2
        Cygnus registry name: Cygnus Solutions
        Cygwin registry name: Cygwin
        Program options name: Program Options
        Cygwin mount registry name: mounts v2
        Cygdrive flags: cygdrive flags
        Cygdrive prefix: cygdrive prefix
        Cygdrive default prefix:
        Build date: Tue Dec 19 10:52:28 CET 2006
        CVS tag: cr-0x5f1
        Shared id: cygwin1S4

Thanks in advance for further information and best regards

Carsten Porzler