Re: Re: Using a DLL built with cygwin in VC++

>First of all, have you read the Cygwin FAQ (specifically, *all* the
>questions in the Programming FAQ? Read the caveats about linking Cygwin
>DLLs
>into VC++ programs. Specifically, Q 16.

>After you have understood what you're actually trying to do, you may want
>try to follow the instructions in Q 16 to generate your .lib and .def
>files,
>and then make sure to put in the correct crt hooks, etc.

I've read all of the Cygwin's programming faq, I've tried the method they described in "How can I build a relocatable dll?", first of all, there's no __imp_reent_data symbol in Cygwin dll, but there's reent_data, I used it instead, I've successfuly compiled and linked, but when I run my app I get an access violation writing at address 0x0, VS2005's debugger says that it's cygwin.dll is trying to do so. Then, I tried to remove all Cygwin API calls from my gcc compiled DLL and recompiled my app, everything worked fine. This exception occurs only if there're Cygwin API calls in DLL. So, what shall I do ?