Re: Using the snapshot 20070214

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> If I remember correctly I already replied that I can't reproduce this
> problem.  The figure shows up for me.

I have tried to investigate, I have run

    cygcheck -c --verbose > out.check

and the output shows the following package incomplete:
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man1/ctags.1 from package ctags
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man1/etags.1 from package ctags
ctags                    5.6-1              Incomplete

Missing directory: /usr/share/man/man4/ from package GraphicsMagick
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man4/miff.4 from package GraphicsMagick
Missing file: /usr/share/man/man5/quantize.5 from package GraphicsMagick
GraphicsMagick           1.0.6-1            Incomplete

Missing file: /etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh from package tetex-base
tetex-base               3.0.0-3            Incomplete

Missing file: /etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh from package tetex-extra
tetex-extra              3.0.0-3            Incomplete
Missing file: /etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh from package tetex-tiny
tetex-tiny               3.0.0-3            Incomplete

So I have reinstalled those packages, but after reinstalling:
Missing file: /etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh from package tetex-base
tetex-base               3.0.0-3            Incomplete

Missing file: /etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh from package tetex-extra
tetex-extra              3.0.0-3            Incomplete
Missing file: /etc/postinstall/post-texmf.sh from package tetex-tiny
tetex-tiny               3.0.0-3            Incomplete

i.e. tetex-base,extra,tiny remain incomplete: any suggestion to 'complete'
them?

For the sake of completeness I have atthached the result of

   cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out

(I have observed that out.check and cygcheck.out are in DOS
(CRLF) format: is this correct?)

Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,

   Angelo.