Re: can someone help me with this compilation problem

Nordine ??? wrote:

> Please gives me some assistance to resolv this problem.
> thank you very much.

The best solution is to flag your G95/Gulp problems directly to G95
guys: http://www.g95.org/

If you visit that page, you will find useful informations on how to send
a bug report and to who.

You should not forget to add the needed informations on your Cygwin and/or
G95 installation.

Cheers,

     Angelo.