Re: [] Updated: w3m-0.5.1-2

On 4/2/07, Dave Korn <dave.korn@artimi.com> wrote:
On 02 April 2007 15:54, Joel Rubin wrote:

> (Might this be a problem with Cygwin Setup or with the setup.ini
> files? If package A is dependent on package B and package B is
> obsolete then installing package A should, none the less, cause
> package B to be installed.)

Only if package A remembers to mention package B in its setup.hint!

I intended for release 1 to be deleted when release 2 was uploaded (but I didn't ask for that explicitly until now, hence the crosspost). The existing setup.hint is correct for release 2.

cygwin-apps: Please delete w3m-0.5.1-1. Sorry about the confusion.

Bob