Re: Where to discuss emacs (in cygwin) problems

Rockefeller, Harry wrote:
Is this the correct mail group to discuss
cygwin application problems?

Where can I get help with a cygwin-only emacs problem?

From <http://cygwin.com/lists.html>

cygwin: a high volume list for discussion of just about all things related to the Cygwin community release. If you have questions about how to use Cygwin, or if you have cygwin-specific (see above) questions, bugs, or observations about the UNIX tools (bash, gcc, make, etc.) that come with Cygwin, this is the list for you (although it's very possible that you will receive more qualified help for such tools on their specific non-cygwin mailing lists).

So yes, here is the place.

Holliston, MA 01746