From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Edwin Goei
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 9:47 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Emacs ignores signals

I just switched from xemacs to gnu emacs 21.3.50.1 on cygwin
1.5.24(0.156/4/2) with an X server (the latest versions I can find). I have shell-mode working, except that signals sent to the subprocess are ignored. For example, if I want to cancel or stop a process, I should be able to type C-c C-c or C-c C-z to interrupt or stop it. The "Signals" menu items are also ignored. Any ideas? This works fine in xemacs.

-Edwin