Get my email address out of your archives, it's your fault

I find it very irritating that my email address, which is in the
header and not the body, is displayed for the spammers in your
archives.  This is an email from 1999, before this was common
practice, and it's /in the header/ where I couldn't do anything about
it anyway.

This is clearly a general problem for all archives of that era and
I'll be damned if I'm going to pay you to get rid of it.  Write a
fucking script and format the old archives to the standard of the new
ones.

Adam