Re: Successful build of GCC 4.2.0 RC3 on latest Cygwin snapshot 20070427

On 06 May 2007 07:15, Aaron Gray wrote:

I have successfully built GCC-4.2.0-20070501 on latest Cygwin snapshot
20070427.

GCC 4.2.0 RC3 is available from:

ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/prerelease-4.2.0-20070501

I have not done run the testsuite ( make check)

I'm doing that. Should be finished in another day or so... :-O

[ Note to self: never run make check with CYGWIN=error_start=insight. D'oh! ]

On the LLVM build I am getting multiple :-

warning: visibility attribute not supported in this configuration; ignored

with the same line number, eight or so in some cases but usually two.

Have not looked into this properly yet, I missed it earlier when first building but on rebuilding have captured it in a log file for thurther examination.

I can put together a test example if required.

Report back if I find anything thurther.

Aaron