Re: Cygwin Problems on Vista (Install and others)

I am also getting hang on gnuplot.sh
I tried everything: run as administrator, setting the compatibility mode,
set the Windows PATH to include "C:\cygwin\bin" before running
setup.exe (via cmd shell), disabling UAC - nothing worked.

I would like to know how to re-run gnuplot.sh manually,