EMPLOYMENT

Dear Sir/Ma,

The Wine Buyer Limited is a Latvian wine company.We produce and
distribute wines and clothing materials  worldwide.We have reached big sales
volume of wine in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the UK and
US market.Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized
sales
centers in the US and therefore we are currently looking for people who
will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The
fact
is that despite the US market is new for us we already have regular
clients also speaks for itself.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US
Receive wines, clothing materials, jewelries and electronics at your
address, then sell it to people or a pawn shop.

JOB DESCRIPTION

1. Recieve (wines, clothing materials, jewelries and electronics) items
from Clients
2. Look for buyer to buy them.
3. Deduct 10% of every sales which will be your percentage/pay on Items
sold.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the
Offices you will be contacted to send payment to(Payment is to
forwarded either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer).

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN?

10% from each operation! For instance: when you receive items of $1000
a day. You will sell the items and keep
$100 (10% from $1000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission
will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 12%! ADVANTAGES You
do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor
right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up
to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.
You do not need any capital to start. The employees who make efforts and
work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our
employees never leave us.

MAIN REQUIREMENTS
21 years or older, legally capable responsible ready to work 3-4 hours
perweek. with PC knowledge e-mail and internet experience (minimal) And
please
know that:Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a
contract! if you are interested file the unlisted form

Legal Name :
Full address :
City :
State :
Zipcode :
Sex :
Age :
Tel/Fax :
Reqular Email To Be Contacted Daily :
Present Job Tittle :
Proof of Identity (State ID or a Driver's License.)

Address: thewinebuyer@hotmail.com.
Thanks for your anticipated action.And we hope to hear back from you.

Very Respectfully,
Marketing Executive,
The Wine Buyer International Limited