Re: ssh gives nt authority/system

Il giorno 15/mag/07, alle ore 16:06, Larry Hall (Cygwin) ha scritto:

Lucio Cosmo wrote:
Hello All.
[....]

Try password authentication. If you need public key authentication,
you'll either have to wait until 1.7 releases with the subauth functionality
in it or pull a snapshot now (with all the obvious caveats about using a
snapshot).

As far as I understand the problem is caused from the user that starts up sshd, which is nt_authority/system.
In my situation, it's ok to launch manually the ssh daemon, if this solves the problem.

If so, how can it be done ?

Thanks.