Problem with finding mirror lists using setup.exe

Hello All,

I've done some searching on the mailing list, but I haven't been able to
find anything that answers this question.  So if this has been answered
before, I apologize and would appreciate if one could point me in the right
direction.  That being said, my problem is, that after downloading
setup.exe, I try running it, but I get an error saying:

===
Can't get list of download sites.
Make sure your network settings are correct and try again.
===

I've tried both Direct connection and Use IE5 settings, both with the same
result, and I know I don't use a proxy to connect to the internet.  I've
also tried disabling Norton Internet Security and windows firewall since I
thought that might be blocking it as well, also didn't work.

I'm running windows vista and using the LAN to connect to the internet.  Any
help would be much appreciated.  Please let me know if you need any other
info.  Thanks for your time,

James Sherman