Re: perlbug to cygwin@cygwin.com?

Christopher Faylor schrieb:
On Fri, Jun 22, 2007 at 12:01:07AM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
I saw that all cygwin perlbug reports (from 5.8.8 on) go from the perlbug tracker back to cygwin@cygwin.com.

Do we want this? I assume so.
I also assume the trackers sender is not registered. perlbug-followup@perl.org
Christopher, did you allow this sender?

There isn't any block on the email address if that's what you mean.

Ok, good.

Or should I switch back to send bugreports to my personal email?
Then perl-5.8.8-1 shouldn't be uploaded.

I don't know what kind of traffic we'd be seeing and I don't know that everyone in the cygwin list would want to see these.

It really doesn't matter to me.  Can we just try it for a while and if
it gets to be too annoying switch it to sending private email?

The thing is that I will ship perlbug starting with 5.8.8 with cygwin@cygwin.com as Reply-To, because I don't trust people reading the README. I don't expect too many perl core bugs sent per perlbug.

So I'll keep it this way until 5.10.
But I'll keep my own 5.9 development bug reports private in the future. This was just for testing this new feature.
--
Reini