Re: hacked package on server

Hi,

Carlo Florendo wrote:
Brian Mathis wrote:
The OP said:

 > "Do you want to skip the package?" and has a yes and no button.
 > I read it quickly and pressed no before thinking about it"
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So you see, it's a problem of thought. The UI message *is* very clear.

One simply needs to think before acting.

the message is clear.

The user answers that he wants to install.

As I understand this threat, the message is misleading in this case.

I noticed this many times with the installer. A person who knows the installer, can give the proper answer. A normal user will answer the question as he understands it using plain English.

Do you want to skip the package?

No!

Why did I start the installer in the first place?

To install the package.

Erich