Re: [Parallels 3.0, MacOS 10.4.9] Cygwin install probs and how do I subscribe

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
Chris just sent me email to tell me that Cygwin made his machine
blue-screen and interrupted the above email.  He needs to reformat
his disk and reinstall.  For this reason, he's taking down the Cygwin
site and ending the project.  It's just not compatible with Windows.
Perhaps it's time for a new project that brings all the great Cygwin
tools to a more compatible platform like Linux.  Anybody interested
in that?
This is a joke, right? (I thought so - and a pretty funny one, I thought - but someone I forwarded it to missed the joke so I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss that it isn't a joke.)

DG
--
ERD/ORR/NOS/NOAA <http://response.restoration.noaa.gov/emergencyresponse/>