Re: 1.7.0 CVS file append & NULL overlapped hEvent

On Mon, 23 Jul 2007, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >Brian Ford writes:
> >
> >> $ date > outfile
> >>
> >> $ cat outfile
> >> Mon Jul 23 11:30:14 CDT 2007
> >>
> >> $ java Test >> outfile 2>&1
> >>
> >> $ cat outfile
> >> message1 to stdout
> >> message1 to stderr
> >> message2 to stderr
> >> message2 to stout
> >>
> >> Oops, what happened to the date?
>
> It was my changes to pipe handling.  I know about the problem but
> haven't had a chance to fix it.

I would like to politely request that you follow up to this message when
you think you have it fixed please.  (I saw you had some related changes
this weekend, but found they did not address my particular problem)

Thank you.

--
Brian Ford
Lead Realtime Software Engineer