how to make 'ftp Tab-clue' work in Cygwin

hello, I have a problem when connecting another linux system by ftp in cygwin.

No problem to use ftp, and I can see 'ftp>' sign, the point is that
the auto-complement of file name does not work in such environment,
but it does work when ftp through other tools such as putty. Usually
when the 'Tab' key is hit, the file name can be completed in the
'ftp>'. It just doesn't work for my cygwin.

anyone can help me on this?

sun