Stack traces in own program in cygwin

Hi,

I'm working on some unit testing framework and was thinking of building in some functionality for stack traces. I checked what functionality is available and found glibc contains execinfo.h with backtrace which can be used (for linux).

For Windows, I use gcc and cygwin. I cannot find the execlib.h in cygwin at all, so I'll need to find a different way. In Windows I can probably use the MS dbghelp.dll, but that would create a dependency on Win SDK, which I prefer not having.

Does anyone have any idea about this, or is (or will) execinfo.h be available? Any other way of doing it without Win SDK?

Tnx

Bas Vodde