Re: is LD_PRELOAD available in cygwin?

Günther Jedenastik wrote:

> well, preloading a library seems working, but the function decoration
> makes problems, but i'm sure this is my fault
> it would be great if anyone has a simple example for cygwin func decorations

Can't you just show us how you declare your replacement open()?  In your
example it looks like you're using C++ so you need to declare it 'extern
"C"' otherwise it will have C++ decoration/mangling which does not match
the function signature of the standard open() function which is a C
function.

Brian