Copy text from secured PDF

The PDF's in question are part of pump and dump spam via botnets so I
see no legal or ethical reason to respect any expressed desire of the
author as to how they may be used.

I googled that XPDF didn't respect the no copy/no print flags in PDF's
but the version that I got with Cygwin does and gives me an error
message when I try to copy text that this file doesn't permit it.

Of course, I suppose I could look for an old version or cut this
feature out of the source and recompile (it's probably removable with
only one or two edits)