Re: Error when attempting to start inetd

It appears as though "inetd --install-as-service" is either bugged or I somehow used it incorrectly (although I can't see how that would have happened, it's pretty straight forward). I reinstalled inetutils and instead of running "inetd --install-as-service" I ran this command: 'cygrunsrv -I inetd -p /usr/sbin/inetd -d "CYGWIN inetd"' and I can now start the inetd service. However, inetd now stops automatically after 7 seconds.