Re: rysnc 2.6.6 under cygwin 1.5.24-2 hangs immediately

I've continued trying to read up on this issue, I've not made any
headway and rsync still freezes immediately when running it to connect
to a remote system either sending or receiving.

Compounding the issue is all the dangling threads that I can't kill
from within cygwin, have to use taskman.

Thanks for any help,
Joel