what about (mutt) Maildir on Cygwin

Hi,

I have problems with mutt and maildir on Cygwin:

http://www.mail-archive.com/cygwin@cygwin.com/msg31457.html
"As soon as a new mail arrived in the main folder (inbox), I could not
even close mutt properly. It always gives me the error "rename file or
folder does not exist (error=2)" in the status bar."

I read e-mails from 2003 about it:
http://www.mail-archive.com/cygwin@cygwin.com/msg31967.html
(Gary R. Van Sickle)

Now is it fixed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maildir at "Windows Software" say yes, but
I don't get it. What package I need install?

Thankful,
--
Luiz Portella

Edite seu livro: