Re: Is there someone offering cygwin paid support?

Hello Steve,

On 9/17/07, Steve Holden <steve@holdenweb.com> wrote:
> Just a quick note, by the way, to question your apparent assumption that
> "paid support" will get you any further than using this list!

I have already tried the list, some people helped, someone suggested
me to use cacls, which certainly put me closer to the solution, but it
was not enough. If you have an idea of what else I could try please
tell me. DOS commands have no permission problem, emacs for windows
also opens the directory without problems, but all cygwin commands get
a permission denied error...

Thanks,
Marko