RE: setup keeps ending with setup.exe generated errors and will be close By Windows

On 22 Sep 2007 at 18:01, Wes S wrote:

> On 22 Sep 2007 at 22:13, Bengt-Arne Fjellner wrote:
>
> > Wes S wrote:

> I just tried that and I still get setup.exe generated errors.... when
> uninstalling bash.  I have all services shut down and no shells
> running.

Okay problem is solved.  I told setup not to upgrade bash (duh) and
ran setup.  All those nice to have files like ls.exe and others are
back.  The only thing is I can not upgrade from bash 3.2.17-15 to
bash 3.2.25-16 I keep getting the setup.exe generated errors and
will...

At least cygwin is working again :)

Wes