Re: How to write directory address under Cygwin?

Hi,

Peter Hains wrote:
Hi all,

I know this quite probably a very basic question, so basic in fact, I haven't been able to find any help! I have Cygwin up and running on my PC and I am trying to use a UNIX program under Cygwin. The program requires a parameter file telling it where to find all the files it has to work on. This file can be found in the

the program should have the environment variable 'HOME' set to the home directory of the current user. Use this to create the base for the path and then add at run-time the remaining parts.

/home/PHains/SuperHirn/make

Can you share your SuperHirn with some of the politicians around?

Erich