is there a "urlencode" utility somewhere?

Hi,
I found out that sometime during my reinstall process I lost something called
"urlencode" Any idea where this is, or if it is even part of cygwin? I've been
all through setup and google but no luck.

This is supposed to read from stdin and output a urlencoded version
but the only scripts I can find read from a file and don't take stdin
by default.

Thanks.