Re: Replying to messages

Brian Dessent wrote:
Use the web archive's "raw text" link to get an mbox copy[1] that you
can import into your email program and reply to.

[1] This will not be a valid mbox format as addresses are munged.  You
can undo this by hand or automatically by adding the skipmung parameter.

Brian
You said too much or too little here.

I do have a partial local copy of the archives. But the "[mbox-formatted archive (xxx Kbytes)]" link is gone and there is no such thing as ftp://cygwin.com/pub/cygwin/mail-archives/ (or any /cygwin/mail-archives/ directory on the mirror I use [mirrors.kernel.org]).

And I never heard of skipmung.

Sylvain